Our Honeymoon at the St. Regis Bora Bora was Fantastic!
June 10, 2011 · Print This Article
The wedding was beautiful, Tahiti and specifically the St. Regis Bora Bora Resort exceeded our expectations! The accommodations were first class and the service was terrific. Thank you so much for your help and we’ll definitely keep you in mind for future trips.
Mahalo, Philip & Bryn
• The St. Regis Bora Bora Resort is the way to celebrate an island honeymoon in secluded luxury. It is surrounded by a turquoise lagoon, powder-sand beaches, and views of Mount Otemanu, this tranquil resort is located on secluded Motu Ome’e facing the main island of Bora Bora.
While staying at the resort you will experience:
• Butlers, terraces and Private villas - located over the lagoon or on the beach offer butler service, terraces, outdoor showers, espresso/coffee makers, 42-inch plasma TVs, and Bose DVD/CD players.
• Private island spa - The resort features a full-service spa on its own private island, a fitness center, three restaurants, a kids’ club, and an adults-only pool with a swim-up bar and private cabanas.
What to Expect:
• Located on secluded Motu Ome’e just off the main island of Bora Bora, this tropical oasis unites luxury with breathtaking natural beauty. Set on 44 lush acres, the resort features stunning views of the turquoise lagoon, powder-sand beaches, and majestic Mount Otemanu. With an ambiance of carefree elegance, the resort attracts celebrities, honeymooners, couples, and families seeking a private getaway.
• Set on its own island, Miri Miri Spa offers unique Tahitian and Pacific Rim treatments that highlight native ingredients including pure mother of pearl and monoi oil. The resort also features an adults-only pool with a swim-up bar and private cabanas, a kids’ club, three restaurants, tennis courts, and a private helicopter landing pad.
• The resort offers scheduled boat service to Vaitape, the main town of Bora Bora. Located 20 km (12.5 mi) from the resort, this picturesque town offers grocery shopping, restaurants, and quaint shops.
Bora Bora Vacations
Nowhere else in Tahiti says romance and adventure like Bora Bora. Graced with perfect beaches, the Bora Bora hotels in this South Seas jewel offer privacy and relaxation. Its dramatic 700-meter peaks and shimmering lagoon will quickly put you under their spell. Explore surrounding islands by outrigger canoe, snorkel its clear blue waters, or shop for pearls at one of its many chic boutiques on a Bora Bora vacation.
Most Popular Things to Do in Bora Bora
• Swim with the creatures in the Bora Bora Lagoonarium
• Sail out to your motu at sunset
• Explore the reef’s clear water and find colorful fish
• Glimpse black-tipped sharks feeding
• Venture to the interior in an air-conditioned 4×4 vehicle
Luxury Hideaways Classic Romance - A Taste of Luxury with Spa Discount
• Every 4th night FREE
• Daily breakfast for two at Te Pahu Restaurant
• 20% off Miri Miri Spa
• Roundtrip transfers between airport and hotel
Book from 10/15/10 through 12/14/11
Travel from 1/2/11 through 12/20/11
Blackout Dates: none
Minimum Night Stay: 4
We Would Love to Help you Plan Your luxury island vacation at the St. Regis Resort Bora Bora.
Call 800 644-6659 or email Teresa@LuxuryHideaways.net
If you enjoyed this post, make sure you subscribe to my RSS feed!