We are back home and had a wonderful time in Maui…
May 25, 2009 · Print This Article
We are back home and had a wonderful time in Maui... the beach wedding was perfect and all the activities you arranged for us were great. The surfing lessons with the Royal Hawaiian Surf Academy and the Old Lahaina Luau you arranged were both wonderful! The Hyatt Regency Maui worked out great and we all enjoyed all it had to offer… the beach, pool, spa, restaurants, etc.
Thanks for all your help setting this up for us. We appreciate it and will be happy to share your name and contact information with others headed to Maui.
Royal Hawaiian Surf Academy invites you to join them as they take you from “the sand to the sea.” Kimo Kinimaka, “Chairman Of The Board,” has spent over 20 years of his life safely teaching the ancient Hawaiian sport of surfing. Our patient instructors are here to insure an enjoyable experience for all. Surfing lessons in Maui, what could be better?
* Small Groups (4-5 people max per instructor)
* Individual Instruction Available
* Lesson Includes: Soft Top Surf Board, Protective Rashguards, Booties (Aqua Socks), Professional local Maui instructors
* 2 hour surf lessons daily at 9:30am, 12:30pm, 3:00pm
* Safety is the number one priority with instructors in the water who are by your side at all times.
If you would like to master the ancient Hawaiian sport of surfing or just
relax on Kaanapali Beach,
Call 800-644-6659 Your ‘See the South Pacific Specialist’
If you enjoyed this post, make sure you subscribe to my RSS feed!