My Cruise Down Under - Australia Adventure
May 29, 2008 · Print This Article
I had the pleasure of visiting the beautiful city of Sydney last November. I spent 5 nts in Sydney and have decided I must return for no less then a month. There are 30 bays in Sydney and it is my goal to explore each one of them someday!Upon arriving in Sydney, I suggest spending a minimum of 5 nights enjoying the city sights. Sydney is rated the best city in the world by readers of Conde Nast Traveler. Sydney, with its friendly residents, agreeable climate,, natural beauty and relaxed outdoor-oriented lifestyle is a “walker friendly” city.
Don’t miss when you travel to Sydney
- Sydney’s great walks - try the Bondi to Bronte and Coogee or Manly to the Spit.
- Surfing Sydney’s beaches - you can hire boards at most beaches or have lessons at Bondi and Manly beach.
- Scaling the Harbour Bridge
- White water rafting at Penrith Whitewater Stadium
- Migrating whales from headlands or onboard a whale watching boat.
- A dive with the sharks at Manly’s Oceanworld.
- Enjoy a Captain Cook Cruise to get your bearings of Sydney
- Plan a night or 2 out in the country; the train depot is very well located
- Schedule a guided tour the Sydney Opera House - fascinating!
If you enjoyed this post, make sure you subscribe to my RSS feed!