How to Plan Your Fabulous Vacation
July 19, 2012 · Print This Article
1. What are your travel dreams? Where would you like to go? Perhaps a tropical island in the South Pacific, a historic tour of Italy or a gourmet food and wine cruise thru Australia & New Zealand? Antarctica anyone? Golf tour in Scotland or Ireland? How about a the freighter Aranui III as it delivers goods round the remote islands of the South Pacific? Did you know its the 100th birthday of the discovery of Machu Picchu in Peru? We can make it happen with a little planning - I am here to assist you - at no additional cost. Even tho this website is dedicated to the South Pacific, I have been assisting my Clients for over 20 years, with travel plans all over the world.
2. Do you know how much your trip would cost? Talk to me about securing a quote for your trip - we are able to customize it to fit your budget and timeframe. We also need to discuss length of the trip, how many days in each destination? If it doesn’t make sense - I will tell you.
3. Credit card reward points - I am all about free airline tickets - talk to your credit card company about earning miles for your purchases. If you have questions, give me a call and I am happy to point you in the right direction.
4. Make Travel a priority in your life - the first step is dreaming it; then lets begin planning for it. Everyone gets busy and can make excuses, but if you don’t plan for it, it won’t happen.
5. Paying for the trip - many people do not realize you can secure a reservation with a partial payment, then set up monthly payments or you can pay the balance 60 days prior to travel.
6. Vacations are good for productivity - everyone needs to recharge their batteries - there are always deadlines and a laundry list of things to accomplish. Don’t wait until the list is finished to plan your trip.
7. You’ve heard of “the bucket list” - begin now with listing where you’d like to go within the next few years and give me a call, I am happy to assist you in planning your “travel goals!”
8. Are you able to work remotely? If so, this will give you more time on your vacation. In this computer age, its easier then ever to work from your vacation destination. Travel whenever you want but set time aside to get some work done.
Call me for more details, I’ve been a Travel Adivsor for the past 20 years and am happy to brainstorm with you. My number is 800 644-6659 (when I am out of the office it is attached to my cell phone). Or email Teresa@Luxuryhideaways.net and lets get started!
If you enjoyed this post, make sure you subscribe to my RSS feed!