Where is the Luxury Expedition Ship - the Clipper Odyssey?
April 27, 2012 · Print This Article
Over the years I have received many calls looking for the 110 passenger luxury small ship Clipper Odyssey i.e. where is it sailing, what is it doing and which company is it attached to these days. Great news - the Clipper Odyssey is with Zeagrahm Expeditions sailing amazing itineraries to remote islands around the world.
Zeagrahm Expedition trips are both educational and environmentally-focused, and are led by top experts in their respective fields. Zeagrahm strives assemble the “ultimate dream team” for the destination: marine biologists, ornithologists, geologists, botanists, historians, anthropologists, archaeologists, and dive masters. Zegrahm field leaders are well-known throughout the world; many of them are published writers, authors, and photographers.
Clipper Odyssey is one of the finest adventure ships afloat, carrying a maximum of 110-passengers, this luxury expedition vessel is ideally suited for cruising in off-the-beaten-path locales.
Clipper Odyssey Upcoming Expeditions:
- May 4, 2012:Azores with Spain, Gibraltar, Morocco, Canary Islands, and Madeira
- May 22, 2012:Ireland & the British Isles
- June 23, 2012:Norwegian Fjords & Scottish Isles
- July 4, 2012:Baltic Odyssey: Scotland, Germany, Denmark, Poland, Lithuania, Sweden, Latvia, Estonia & Russia
- August 29, 2012:Sicily with Montenegro, Croatia, Albania & Greece
- September 10, 2012:Circumnavigation of the Black Sea
- September 22, 2012:Circumnavigation of the Black Sea
- October 15, 2012:Legendary Empires: Giza, Baalbek, Byblos, Petra, Luxor
- November 6, 2012:Sands of Time: Dubai, United Arab Emirates, Bahrain, Qatar & Oman
- November 18, 2012:Splendors of India with Sri Lanka and the Maldives
- December 1, 2012:India & the Maldives with Sri Lanka & Lakshadweeps
- December 14, 2012:Bay of Bengal & the Andaman Sea: India, Myanmar, Thailand, Malaysia, Singapore
- January 2, 2013:Circumnavigation of Sumatra
- January 27, 2013:Vietnam & Cambodia by Sea with Angkor Wat
- February 11, 2013:Brunei to Bali
- February 23, 2013:Best of Indonesia
- March 8, 2013:Best of Indonesia
- March 23, 2013:Faces of Melanesia: Papua New Guinea, Solomon Islands, Vanuatu
- April 16, 2013:Papua New Guinea, Yap & Palau
- May 5, 2013:Treasures of Japan with South Korea
If you enjoyed this post, make sure you subscribe to my RSS feed!