What the World Needs Now is Fiji!
December 16, 2008 · Print This Article
- Unspoiled…You’ll discover empty stretches of powder white sand beaches, no high rise hotels, no tourist traps, just intimate bungalow (bure) style resorts that offer honeymooners their own hideaway in paradise!
- The Ocean…The ocean water is crystal clear, lukewarm and perfect for snorkeling, diving and swimming.
- Safe… crime is just about non existent against tourists, no radical groups in Fiji, no corruption, trustworthy people, no solicitors approach you on the beaches or streets.
- Friendly people…they speak English and love tourists! They love to serve you with a smile and a song. You’ll go back to Fiji for the people.. you’ll make life long friends!
- Inexpensive…food , drink, souvenirs are less expensive and higher quality than Mexico..$1US dollar = $1.50 Fiji dollars-(approx.)
- Easy to get to….10 hours night flight, non stop to Fiji from Los Angeles depart LAX at 11pm, arrive Fiji 5am…return leave Fiji 10pm arrive LAX 1pm on the same day!!
- Safe flight…planes are 747/767 Jets.
- Variety…There are a million things to do!!! Hiking, Fishing, Snorkeling, horseback riding, shopping, sailing, cultural events, music, island hopping…
- Famous…they filmed “Castaway” with Tom Hanks in Fiji..and “The Blue Lagoon” with Brooke Shields!!!
- 333 islands…and many, many, awesome resorts to choose from. Trust an expert who knows the islands to assist you in making the right choice!!!
If you too would like to visit the islands of Fiji
Call Me at 1-800-644-6659
Your ‘See the South Pacific Specialist’ at Luxury Hideaways
If you enjoyed this post, make sure you subscribe to my RSS feed!