m/s Paul Gauguin ship just completed a $7 million renovation
March 17, 2012 · Print This Article
The m/s Paul Gauguin - our favorite boutique, luxury cruiseship that is actually more like a large yacht is now even better then ever! The Gauguin just completed a $7 million renovation.
Guests can now enjoy the following brand-new amenities:
- New décor, including new flooring and replaced carpeting, elegant furniture, new window treatments, and decorative wall panels in all suites, staterooms and public areas
- New furnishings and lighting in the ship’s elegant dining areas
- A new built-in banquet and expanded gaming in Le Casino
- Improved dance floors, where guests dance the night away under the South Pacific sky
- A new integrated display case for books and art
- New signage, providing a lighter, brighter feel
The Gauguin offers all-inclusive pricing - especially when you consider that you’ll also save 50% off standard cruise fares plus FREE airfare from Los Angeles–an additional value of up to $3,200 per couple on select sailings.
Contact the Travel Gal for specials and exclusive Virtuoso amenities!
800 644-6659 or Teresa@luxuryhideaways.net
If you enjoyed this post, make sure you subscribe to my RSS feed!